Requiem for Harmony Index du Forum

Requiem for Harmony Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Customize Facebook Activity Feed Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem for Harmony Index du Forum -> Discussion Libre -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janejanny

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Customize Facebook Activity Feed Plugin Répondre en citant

Customize Facebook Activity Feed Plugin
> DOWNLOAD

The plugin itself is gorgeous and super customizable, and if you run into trouble&support will get you out of it. Potential solutions You could re-post the Facebook post to your page rather than sharing it to your Facebook page. This can be anything you like. See [my answer] (stackoverflow.com/a/34103284/1045444) –Somnath Muluk Dec 5 '15 at 9:30 add a comment up vote 0 down vote For website developers, another option you have is to follow a working Facebook Graph API tutorial such as this one. If I need to get info/access from this page, please let me know. Try out a demo of the Pro version on the Custom Facebook Feed website, and find out more about the Pro version here. 2) The shortcode includes curly single quote characters If your shortcode includes single quotes then check that they are the standard single quotes and not the curly kind. Vai alla barra degli strumenti Informazioni su WordPressInformazioni su WordPressWordPress.orgDocumentazioneForum di supportoRiscontroCercaLoginRegistrati. How do I find the Page ID of my Facebook page or group? If you have a Facebook page with a URL like this: then the Page ID is just smashballoon. The Custom Facebook Feed shortcode options arent working The most common causes of this are: 1) Theres HTML tags within the [custom-facebook-feed] shortcode which are preventing it from working correctly If you copied and pasted the shortcode into the Visual editor on your WordPress page/post editor then it may have inadvertently included some HTML tags from the page that you copied it from. Click here for a full list of all differences between the free version and Pro version. 11) Fill in Facebooks Security Check and click Continue. You cant display a non-public Facebook feed publicly. You must use the username and password from your personal Facebook profile. Code is Poetry.. Just like on Facebook, your visitors can like and share the Page without leaving your site. Additionally there does not seem to be any substitute plugin for activity anymore. Only displays the link 1 Loop Facebook Graph URL Query Information onto Website Related 7661How do JavaScript closures work?3341How to horizontally center a in another ?6260How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?4399How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?7409How to redirect to another webpage?3677How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?3797How do I include a JavaScript file in another JavaScript file?7101How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?5264How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Time Puzzle Rebus Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Compare two numbers given as strings Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Get the file path relatively Reversing conditional distribution Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? A concurrent queue that supports exactly two threads and not more. FAQ For a full list of FAQs and help with troubleshooting please visit the FAQ & Troubleshooting section of the Smash Balloon website Installation Instructions Install the Custom Facebook Feed either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory). Full support for various languages coming soon New: Added CSS classes to different Facebook post types to allow for different styling based on post type New: Option to link statuses to either the status post itself or the directly to the Facebook page/timeline New: Added option to add thumbnail faces of fans to the Facebook Like box and define a width Tweak: Added separate classes to View on Facebook and View Link links so that they can be targeted with CSS Tweak: Prefixed every CSS class to prevent styling conflicts with theme stylesheets. Tweak: Tested with WordPress 4.5 Fix: Fixed an issue where the Share button in the plugin Like Box wasnt working correctly Fix: Added support for wp-config proxy settings. 6) Choose to share your phone number with Only Me (unless you wish to share it with publicly or with Facebook friends). Try checking to see whether you have any add-ons or extensions installed in your browser and, if so, try disabling them to see whether that solves the problem and displays the pictures from Facebook. Once logged in, click + Create Custom Feed button. There is technically an event setup on facebook, but the above URL is the location in which updates will be posted. You can also remove it by using the exclude shortcode option: exclude=medialink. shareimprove this answer answered Jul 12 '17 at 23:33 Emkey 3,57072952 add a comment protected by Communityf Feb 3 '13 at 13:35 Thank you for your interest in this question. Can I show photos and videos in my Custom Facebook feed? This free plugin only allows you to display text from your Facebook posts. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript html facebook facebook-page facebook-feed or ask your own question. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . shareimprove this answer edited Dec 8 '15 at 21:41 Mr Lister 30.8k106598 answered Dec 5 '15 at 9:26 Somnath Muluk 27.4k15161181 add a comment up vote 3 down vote If you are looking for a custom code instead of plugin, then this might help you. Recensioni Excellent product and well worth having darren.blackley Great plugin to add to your website and worth having to exploit your Facebook feed Thanks so much! enemenemobile Weve been using the Facebook Feed Pro Plugin on our websites Monsterkiste.de and ene-mene-mobile.de for over a year now and just renewed the license 5a02188284
photoswipe facebook buttonchat to friends in facebooklike my dp on facebookchat messenger for facebook for pchow to hide chatting on facebookfacebook chat bug 2013booty facebook coverfacebook chat messenger win 7video come scoprire le password di facebookentrar na facebook login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem for Harmony Index du Forum -> Discussion Libre -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange